Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year, Re(new)ed Commitments



Hello, again, friend.  Thank you for being patient with me. I can't believe that I've been away so long and so much has happened since I last blogged. I truly feel awful for that.

Aside from feeling like I've been a bad blogger and lacking consistency, I've decided that one of my few resolutions this year is to be truly committed to everything that I am involved in, including this blog, my friends and spending time doing what I love to do.

In that spirit, I will start posting on a more regular basis with pictures, recipes, tutorials, and what-nots to replace the void that I've felt from not blogging. Though the last few months have brought several challenges that have made me step away for a while, but I can't wait to get back into regular posting. But that's all I've got for now. But there's definitely some stuff cookin!

No comments: