Friday, April 29, 2011

IKEA!

This week was a little crazy- classes are over, so my schedule was thrown out the window and now I've got a lot of loose ends to tie up, three exams next week and moving into my new apartment for the summer.

But my friend, Melanie, and I decided to skip town Tuesday afternoon and head to Charlotte! For REI and Ikea, of course! With a little Anthropologie and Sur la Table stirred in! I can't wait to share what I bought with y'all, but its all packed up in the car for moving this weekend!

But I am officially in love with Ikea. I foresee another visit this summer after my wallet recovers from this trip! (Just kidding... I spent a lot more in my head than for real, but I really can't wait to go back!)




I was *this* close to buying a canopy, but I decided against it. For this trip!


They have a new children's book about the vegetable patch! Broccoli and Carrot are the heroes!




Sigh... what a wonderful afternoon to get me through finals! Have a wonderful weekend- I'll be moving and helping a couple of friends move too!


No comments: