Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Book: Super Natural Every Day

I am SO GLAD that I preordered Heidi Swanson's new book, Super Natural Every Day. I got it in the mail from Amazon and I'm so ready to start cooking out of it! Her recipes are vegetarian and focus on healthy foods that bring tons of benefits through choosing the right ingredients.

I've been following Heidi's blog for a little while now, and bookmarking recipes. When I saw that her book was available on Amazon, I quickly added it to my cart. My free priority shipping via Amazon Prime for Students didn't hurt either :)  (Its the second time I've preordered books from Amazon and I really like having the books in my mailbox within a day of the release date! And I avoided the lines at the bookstore!)

Super Natural Every Day: Well-loved Recipes from My Natural Foods Kitchen
Image from Amazon

If you're not sure if you'll like it, go to Amazon and peek inside the book! It'll definitely convince you! (Caution: You may even want to buy it solely based on the photography. Its okay. Just indulge yourself!)


No comments: