Thursday, July 1, 2010

More Charleston

I met up with my friend, Sarah, from More than Manna, for breakfast at Macaroon Boutique yesterday because I haven't seen her since before I left for Ecuador!


I ordered a regular croissant and Sarah got a chocolate croissant and we walked over to Kudu Coffee a couple of blocks over on King and Vanderhorst. It was sooo delicious- I just got a cup of brewed coffee and was so impressed- the coffee shop had such a great atmosphere and a gorgeous patio on the back, which is where we ate our breakfast. * I highly recommend it here if you make it to Charleston! * The prices were much better than at City Lights Coffee and there was so much more room to sit down!




Then, we walked our way down King St. to check out a fabric/antique store by Spring St. I thought the store was absolutely adorable- but it was more of an antique store than a fabric store. But I can't wait to go back with cash and pick up an Indian block printing stamp.

After walking back and stopping in a couple of other stores, we drove over to the public library downtown. I walked out with quite a few cookbooks for new inspiration- so look out for new recipes!

No comments: