Saturday, October 2, 2010

All Local Farmers' Market

I had the distinct pleasure of waking up late and walking over to the All Local Farmer's Market. I feel so blessed to have a farmers' market that focuses on the producers, because other farmers' markets allow resale products. Not quite the same... And I found out that there is a new business there- a local independent coffee roaster! I didn't bring enough money for the coffee this week, but I will be getting some soon!


Fresh Garlic! I've never seen it like this before.... so neat!

I picked up some radishes and fresh tarragon, as well as one of these adorable produce bags! It's made of unbleached cotton and the cute little design is hand embroidered! It was only $5 and just so cute! I had such a difficult time deciding between a peach, pear, apple and the eggplant I ended up with! She had so many different designs to choose from. I highly recommend buying one next week (at City Roots where the farmers' market will be because of the football game) if you live anywhere near Columbia!


I am trying to find a way to use the radish greens, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments: