Friday, October 1, 2010

Chai Love

Now that the temperature has been below the mid-90s, I can finally start planning for more warm drinks! As much as I love chai tea, there is no way I can let myself enjoy it only one way! Here is my little chai recipe round up that spreads the chai love to other parts of my diet other than sweet drinks. I hope you enjoy!


Chai Pancakes with Black Tea Poached Plums (Sarah tried these and said they were amazing!)

Homemade Chai Masala (mix)- I think this would be a great mass Christmas present




I LOVE LOVE LOVE the intense flavors that are present in Chai (or masala chai) because it is just so interesting. I love the spiciness of the drink and the fact that it is traditionally made with equal parts sugar and milk with the tea and spices. I hope you enjoy and will make some chai for yourself!


No comments: