Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sunday Brunch (a little late)

Sorry I am posting this a little late, but for our church's women's brunch on Sunday, I was able to try a new recipe that I've had bookmarked.

I made Cinnamon Quick Bread from this recipe and it was a little dry (I think I overbaked it a little because the top didn't ever crisp up) but it was great with jelly!


I may just forgo the "crumb" topping next time in favor of a little powdered sugar glaze.

Do you have any great brunch recipes to share? I love cooking for breakfast and brunch because there are so many options that are overlooked (like sweet things!) I can't wait to get more recipes knocked off of my to-do list like this one! More to come.


1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds delicious. I am making breakfast for a retreat at church so I need to come up with something soon!