Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I ♥ Pumpkin


Happy first day of Fall!

I have to admit- even though I don't live where the trees turn gorgeous colors consistently every fall and sometimes they just fall off brown, I LOVE fall. Its just an amazing transition between summer and winter (which we don't really get either...) and pumpkin is my favorite fall flavor, possibly because its just so forbidden during the summer!  Here are some recipes on my radar for this fall:

Pumpkin butter
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
Pumpkin Latte
Pumpkin Pudding
Pumpkin Muffins
Pumpkin Scones
Pumpkin Cranberry Granola
Pumpkin Chai Bread
Pumpkin Nutella Bread
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies

(blame the excess on Tastespotting! You can search for whatever ingredient you want!) I hope you're hungry for fall now!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those all sound so good. There's something so "special" about pumpkin, it's my fav. ; )