Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Farmer's Market Finds

Yesterday was our first Farmer's Market on campus for the year! Its only going to have a limited run (until the end of September) but I had a great time going to each of the booths and walking away with some great produce.

My favorite items are these eggplants. I think I'm going to try a crockpot recipe with them, but I'm not sure yet!


I also picked up some long beans, zucchini, squash, tomatoes, apples and peaches. And I tried the best peach tea ever. I'm stoked to go back to get the peach cider concentrate next week because I found out after I left that all you do is make black iced tea and add a little of the concentrate. Easy peasy, and super delicious!

I hope fresh produce inspires you this week :) Farmer's Markets are the bomb! I walked away with a ton of stuff for $12!

No comments: