Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Full Speed Ahead

Hey y'all! I am back at school for RM training on campus, so I will be running around and doing a lot of work for the next two weeks before students move in, but I wanted to let you know why I'm going to be MIA for a little while longer.

But I did manage to score some peaches (about 13 to be exact) for $5 at the farmer's market on campus in between training and lunch this afternoon, so I plan to make something special with those soon. But does anyone have any good peach recipes? Most recipes only call for a couple of peaches and I have waaaaay more than I can eat raw before they go bad! I can't wait to hear your responses!

I promise I will be updating regularly again soon, its just a crazy time of year!  Have a great week :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
i just came across this recipe for peach jam and it made me think of you.
http://www.seasonsandsuppers.ca/2010/08/peach_vanilla_jam.php

Cheers!
-Felicity

Julie said...

Felicity- thanks for that wonderful post! I think I may have to try it this weekend because it looks FABULOUS!