Friday, August 20, 2010

National Lemonade Day

I hope life has given you some lemons because....



Today is National Lemonade Day?! I found out when I looked at CNN's new website, Eatocracy, this morning. Man, do I LOVE lemonade! It's one of my favorite things to make over the summer, like my blackberry lemonade and just plain lemonade.

Here are some recipes that I've been dying to try, but haven't gotten around to yet. I hope they inspire you to make some lemonade! (The pictures are GREAT but I don't want to take any from their blogs... but trust me. Go check them out!)

Strawberry Basil Lemonade

Fizzy Lavender Lemonade

Watermelon Lemonade

Brazilian "Lemonade"
(made with limes because I am assuming that there is no word for "lemon" in Portuguese, like there wasn't in Ecuadorian Spanish because they don't grow lemons- but really good anyways)

Well, I am off to buy some lemons to celebrate! Have a wonderful Friday!





No comments: