Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Busy Busy

Although I am a pretty organized individual, sometimes school just gets the best of me! Its been a busy couple of weeks leading up to Spring Break (I know! Its really early!) so I haven't been able to craft or bake/cook as much. I've enjoyed spending my weekends being creative, but I can't wait to have some downtime to spend during the week getting projects done! But until then, I have a special request. 

Over the week of Spring Break (mine is March 6-13), I REALLY want to have guest bloggers share tutorials or recipes that just say "Spring" to them. It could be anything from spring jewelry to a meal that just makes you feel better after the months of heavy winter food.  

If you're interested, please comment on this post and I'll get back to you! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

**oh, and come back tomorrow for my first little GIVEAWAY!**

 

 

No comments: