Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Recipe Tuesday

I love trying new recipes and with Tastespotting and Pinterest, I'm always finding more to try but there never seems to be enough time! Thankfully, I got to spend some quality time with my friend, K., on Friday to bake and with S. on Saturday to go flea-marketing and bake in the afternoon.  It was a full, but delicious weekend!


Chocolate Chip Cookies via the Holiday Cookies magazine by Martha
These are PERFECT- sweet with a little saltiness that makes them addictive


Fruit for the Blood Orange and Clementine Galette: tangerines, 1 Moro blood orange, three raspberry blood oranges, and a lemon


via the Pitchfork Diaries- I saw the pictures and knew that I had to make it!


It made enough filling for 2 galettes, so be prepared to indulge! It really tasted like subtle citrus with a little extra sweetness. It was delicate and so fresh. And really easy!


Cocoa-Orange Granola Bars from Anja's Food 4 Thought

These are tasty, but they aren't firm enough for my taste. I don't know how to tell when they are done, but I think we undercooked these just a tad. I can't wait to try again, because the flavor is spot on!

Overall, we were really pleased with all of the recipes and I'm super stoked to eat the leftovers! 

Did you bake anything special over the weekend? 



No comments: