Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nesting

As I am in the mood to nest (even without my own kitchen), I've been peeking around some lovely online stores and have found some things I would LOVE to be in my apartment with me in the fall. Feel free to buy me presents if you feel the need (just kidding). So, here are my inspiration pieces of the moment!

Garden Key Plates

Garden Key Plates from West Elm, $14.99

Crinkle-Cotton Window Panel

Crinkle Cotton Window Panel from West Elm, $12.99-19.99

Bazaar Duvet Cover + Shams

Bazaar Duvet Cover from West Elm, $59.99-89.99

Sheer Diagonal Lattice Curtain, White - Cost Plus World Market

Sheer White Diagonal Lattice Curtains from World Market, $19.99

Blanc Noir Placemat, Set of 4 - Cost Plus World Market

Blanc Noir Placemats from World Market, $15.96

Parade Multi-Color Stacking Mugs, Set of 6 - Cost Plus World Market

6 Stacking Cups from World Market, $9.99 (I may have to run out and get these sooner than the fall!)


Perpetual Bloom Towels from Anthropologie, $8-36


Pinwheel Push Pins from Anthropologie, $15

I also can't wait to hit up some thrift stores and consignment stores to start furnishing my future apartment! Any ideas on the best places to look?


No comments: