Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Flea Market Finds

Here are the lovely things I picked up at the flea market (a crazy experience: cross between the black market I saw in Ecuador and a bad garage sale) on Saturday. I'm not sure when I'll have the courage to brave the crowds again in the future, but the treasure-hunting is calling me, especially because I wound up getting some great things!


I'm going to turn this into a Belle dress for Halloween!


The tray was 50 cents, and everything else pictured in the three pictures was $5! So great! 



An Indian block stamp for $7! I can't wait to use it!


I also picked up a bedside table and a vanity chair, but they are in my car and waiting to go home. Pictures when I redo them! 


This is a little older, but I found this jar two weeks ago and decided to fill it with my tea bags so I can see what I have. I love it! I really want to buy more, but on Etsy, the matching jars are close to $10 plus shipping, whereas this one was $1.06! A steal!

It was such a great weekend for finding things for my future apartment!

What are your favorite thrift store/ flea market finds?



1 comment:

LeX said...

i miss cool flea markets. the nearby ones here are basically outdoor malls. bah.