Thursday, April 22, 2010

Swaps

I haven't had the time to be crafty lately, but I have received some mail! I love being on Swap-Bot, an online community for mail lovers. I join swaps that I am interested in, send a package to another swapper and receive a package from someone else. I am truly addicted :)

So, this is the package I recieved for the Coloring Book swap!


And sneak peek:
I am going to do a post on my favorite things in my room soon! And, of course, my French Press tops the list (after my bed)


4 comments:

Robotgranny said...

and because of swap-bot, i got to know your blog!

Laoch Rione said...

Following from Swap-bot
LaochRione

The Stitch Sleuth said...

I love your blog design. Very clever! Following you from swap bot.

My Vegan Life said...

glad you're on swap-bot and part of the "I wany more followers" blog because now I have another wonderful blog to follow!=)
That coloring book swap must have been cool!your partner did a nice job!
carly4peace now following you!