Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Presents: Women

I just wanted to jump start your crafty drive because we are getting closer and closer to Christmas. I love these tutorials because they are on the simpler side and you don't have to prepare to make them months, or weeks even, in advance. 

Owl Sleep Mask from Kirsty @ Ginger & George
Owl mask tutorial pic


The "Lauren" Headband from Disney @ Ruffles and Stuff




Hand Towel Apron from A Little of This, A Little of That




Reusable Coffee Sleeve from Erin @ House on Hill Road




Decorative Tile Coasters from Curbly


created on: 02/16/09


One Pretty Thing also has tons of links to awesome tutorials if you need more inspiration. Its my homepage because I love it so much! 



1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Thanks so much for including my mask, especially in such super-impressive company!

x