Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter BROWNIES



Well, they're actually pumpkin blondies, but they remind me of Harry Potter a lot and the Half Blooded Prince premieres tomorrow, so they are Harry Potter brownies!

I adapted this recipe from Baking Junkie, but only used about 1/2 to 3/4 cup pumpkin puree because thats what I had on hand (its slowly disappearing!) Also, I used allspice instead of cloves because I just don't want to buy cloves when allspice is a perfect substitute. I even think it has a tad better flavor also, I may cut the butter down by 4 tablespoons or so because they were a little too moist for my taste (they took a long time to cook, even though I used a 9x13 pan instead of an 8x8 pan.

You should run out and try this recipe RIGHT NOW because it smelled so good while cooking and reminded me of a pumpkin spice latte. It might just be a perfect Thanksgiving weekend dessert!


No comments: