Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gingerbread LOVE

One of my favorite flavors of the Christmas season is definitely gingerbread.

I remember making gingerbread cookies for the first time (that I remember, I guess) in the 5th grade with a friend and her mom. We made so many gingerbread cookies that they covered all of the counter space and more when they cooled. It was such a wonderful experience and I still love making gingerbread.

But how many cookies can you REALLY eat? And how many times can you go to Starbucks for a Gingerbread latte without feeling guilty for spending that much?

So, here are some recipes on my "to-try" list for when that gingerbread craving starts:

And for when I DO make my gingerbread cookies, I REALLY want these ninjabread cookie cutters from Bake it Pretty....

What are you planning on making with your gingerbread?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I love the lists of recipes you compile. I always end up bookmarking a lot of them.
Hope you're having a nice weekend! : )

-Felicity