Monday, January 31, 2011

22 by my 22nd

I am really inspired by Elsie's, of A Beautiful Mess, list of goals she puts together after her birthday for the next year. Here is my version so far, not in any specific order:


  1. Buy a car
  2. Go up in a hot air balloon
  3. Rock climb outdoors
  4. Cook from at least 6 different ethnic groups
  5. Take a wine class
  6. Take an art class
  7. Sew an entire project on my own
  8. Make real bread (not quick bread)
  9. Learn to knit
  10. Go to Chicago
  11. Reduce commercial cleaners in my cleaning routine
  12. Run a 5k
  13. Go backpacking
  14. Bake and decorate a fancy cake
  15. Travel to 3 states I haven't visited yet
  16. See the world's largest (fill in the blank)
  17. Learn how to drive stick shift
  18. Learn car basics
  19. Learn a new cooking technique
  20. Have the perfect picnic
  21. Watch the sunrise and sunset in the same day/night
  22. Make my own signature drink for my 22nd birthday party!


 

 

No comments: