Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Goal: Use What I Have

Another resolution of mine for the new year is to use what I have before running out to the store. Which then prompted me to organize my craft supplies, because how was I going to use what I have if I don't even KNOW what I have? So here are some projects I whipped up using things on hand over the last week.


Felt Garland for my window, inspired by Anna Marie Horner


Wine Cork Trivet/Board from a random craft bin at my house

My inspiration board! Finally, a way to use the pictures I incessantly cut out of magazines and catalogs!

A painted flat canvas to help organize my beverage station. It helps the appliances not fall through the slats of the wire rack!

Thats just a little of what I've been up to- more of my crafty projects to come soon! Have a great day!



No comments: