Thursday, January 20, 2011

Traveling through my Stomach

As a poor college student with a taste for adventure (and friends who go all over the world for studying abroad), its difficult to keep in mind that I can't just travel everywhere in a reasonable amount of time. So I want to make it a goal of mine to experiment more with regional food cookbooks from the library.

Also, I'm currently in a Business in Africa class, which is totally fascinating and makes me want to jump on a plane and fly to a random African country after leaving the lecture. So, I'm going to reserve some books from the library and hopefully start cooking soon! Here is on my reserved list:




and for good measure, some Asian cuisine

Do you have any favorite ethnic cuisines that I should try to cook? Where should my food travels take me next?



No comments: