Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Feel the Love: Valentines Day Suggestions

As I tend to be a type A personality sometimes and I fear not getting gifts on time because I want to order unique, special presents (usually online), I put together this little round up of sweet things that would be a great Valentines present to your special someone. Or to yourself!

Why not give an experience instead of just a present? I love the idea of picnics and I think a picnic for Valentines Day would be sweet, budget-friendly and personal. If its cold outside, just make the set-up inside and pretend- just as much fun as being outside!

Here are some of the picnic supplies that I found and fell in love with on Etsy!

vintage blue and yellow mexican blanket

vintage blue and yellow Mexican blanket, $18


Plastic Picnic Dishes

Wicker Picnic Basket w/Leather Hinges

Whale Thermos
whale thermos (the brand, not the print!). $10

Vintage Picnic Basket

Vintage Retro Green Enamel Fondue Set

A Spectrum of Blues Checkered Thermos

PRINTABLE valentines day cards-6 designs- perfect for school
printable valentines day cards, 6 designs, $6 (not vintage, but super adorable!)

I hope this talk of early Valentines presents doesn't shock you too much, but with all the time needed for shipping, I think its best to start planning a little early! 


No comments: