Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Resolutions

Just like almost everyone, I've got some New Years' resolutions that I want to work on to make my life better and hopefully simplify it and increase my impact on others. Also, I hope that blogging this will keep me more accountable. So here they are!
  • Thank people more- especially getting thank you notes out more promptly
  • Take more pictures with people (and me!) in them
  • Wash my dishes at least every other day
  • Exercise at least 2 times a week
  • Eat more fruits and vegetables
  • Drink more water
  • Find an organization strategy that works for ME
  • Learn how to wait patiently
  • Read at least 1 non-school book a month
  • Blogging more regularly
I hope that these become a larger part of my life and that I won't have to remind myself to do these after a little bit into 2011. I hope that my resolutions will improve the quality of my life this year.  I also hope your resolutions are going well, if you made any, because we are already 11 days into 2011.  Eek!



No comments: