Sunday, May 16, 2010

Saturday Adventures

This morning, I woke up early and went to the Charleston Farmer's Market, which is probably one of my favorite places to go during the spring and summer months, and got a lot of really great ingredients.  I didn't take individual pictures of what I picked up, but I picked up an eggplant, Peruvian potatoes (purple!), radishes, and basil, among others. I am so excited to show you what I do with them this week!


We also went out on our family boat as soon as I got back from the farmer's market at 10:30. Jonathan wakeboarded for the first time and I got these great pictures!




He's such a good sport! He even let me go to Whole Foods today... and he came along! Haha. Whole Foods/ Earth Fare are a weakness for me! But it was a good and busy day today and we ended it by going to see the Charleston Battery soccer game with my family. It was a great game and I couldn't help but notice that the sky was gorgeous.


I can't wait to share my recipes that I use for my new ingredients! Have a wonderful Sunday!



No comments: