Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Strawberry Pickin'

Well, I am kind of ashamed to admit this, but until today, I had never been strawberry pickin'. Probably because as a child, my summers were devoted to swimming on the swim team and playing in the pool in our backyard. But we made up for lost time! We picked a whole gallon bucket full in about 15 minutes because we went a little bit further out than the little kids and moms. And, boy, these strawberries are sweet and perfect! I already made some strawberry lemonade and am planning to make some jam tomorrow. But I just wanted to share the pictures from the actual picking!




Final Product = A TON of strawberries


My boyfriend came too and was a great sport- he doesn't even like strawberries that much!

I will be sharing some wonderful strawberry recipes soon! Pick up some for yourself and share the results with me!

No comments: